Sunday 16 September 2018

Winter Woods


This is my favourite Bundle from the Autumn / Winter Catalogue. It is not just for Christmas but thinking of you, get well, men's birthday and sympthy cards.
First up is that beautiful line of trees embossed in white.


I used a Brayer for the background of the second card and yellow and blue inks.
The trees were embossed in white.



This is the card that I am sending to one of my sons who has just moved to Kew Gardens in London where he is doing a 3 year Diploma course.
I inked up the trees in Pumpkin Pie and then daubed on some Cherry Cobbler and Cajun Craze inks.
The Soft Suede card base was embossed with the Woodland Embossing Folder.



The last card uses a combination of Old Olive, Garden Green and Tranquil Tide with Early Espresso for the tree trunks. The Garden Green base card is embossed with the Wood Planks Dynamic Embossing Folder.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.I really appreciate it as I love hearing from you.